This page describes how the web site manages the processing of persona in relation to l data of users who use it. This notice is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Law 30 June 2003, n. 196 called "Code concerning the handling of personal data" for those who interact with the "Masterpiece of Desiderio Romano web services", accessible electronically from the address WWW.MASTERPIECECAPRI.COM, which is the home page of the official website.
The information applies only to the "Masterpiece of Romano Desiderio" website and not to other Web sites accessed via links. The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data gathered by the Group established. 29 of Directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to establish minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose.
Following consultation of this website, data may be processed on persons identified or identifiable. The "owner" of their treatment is "Masterpiece of Romano Desiderio", with headquarters in Via Roma 31/33, 80073 Capri (NA), ITALY
Place of data processing
The processing connected to this site's web services takes place at the offices of the owner and are only handled by technical personnel of the processor, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service is communicated or spread. The personal information provided by users who request service are used only to perform the service or provision requested and not disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of requests.
Types of data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (Internet domain and IP protocol, browser type and computer operating system used, date, time and length of the site, pages viewed, any search engine through which you entered the site). This information is not collected to be associated with identified subjects, but by their very nature could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify users. In this category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The automatically collected information may be used by "Masterpiece of Romano Desiderio." to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site, for statistical purposes, to improve navigation and content of the site). Except in the event of data for the assessment of responsibility, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary disclosure of, e-mail addresses listed on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message. Please note that the personal and / or business data in the form on the site "www.masterpiececapri.com", are protected by "Masterpiece of Romano Desiderio" and used to answer user questions, to provide the requested information or to contact the user about the services provided or for any promotions and / or offers. Optional supply of data other from that specified for navigation data, the user is freely able to provide personal data contained in the user information request to “ Masterpiece di Romano Desiderio”
The provision of personal data and their consent to treatment is necessary to be able to use the services offered. The lack of consensus or the subsequent withdrawal involves the cancellation of the request and the consequent cancellation of the services offered by the site.
The personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, there may be links to other Web sites operated by others. We accept no responsibility for errors, content, cookies, immoral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and the Data Protection by Law, from sites not managed by us.
Communications of data
The personal data provided may be disclosed to:
- Company or subsidiaries within the group;
- Public bodies in compliance with laws, regulations and legislation;
- Transferred abroad prior consent and within the limits laid down in Articles 42 and 43 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
Rights of interested parties
For those whose personal data we refer, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data, or to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 - quoted in full). Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment. The request may be submitted to the Data Controller by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a fax to 0818374768. In relation to the treatment described above, the user may exercise the rights under article 7 of DL Decree n. 196/2003, of which we give below the text in full:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated to,or who can learn about them as an appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
There are several types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to make the site operate more effectively and to enable certain functionalities.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the user. In particular:- They allow you to efficiently navigate from page to page in the website.
There are several types of cookies. Here below are listed the types of cookies that may be used in this site with a short description of their purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies as session cookies. Without these cookies, the Site or parts of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user’s preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information relative to the use of the website. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and ease its use, as well as to monitor its operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the website, the way in which the user arrived at the website and which are the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Third party cookies
- Google AdWords conversion tracking (Google Inc.): Google AdWords conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc. that connects data from the Google AdWords advertising network with actions performed on this Application. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data. Place of processing: USA - http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- AdWords Remarketing (Google): AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data. Place of processing: USA - http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ - Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads
- Google Fonts (Google): is a display font styles service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages. Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data. Processing location: USA - http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Vimeo: Vimeo is a platform for sharing video https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Google Maps: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (link informativa cookie http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
This site can also embed plugin and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor's computer is able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies to which please refer:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (link informativa cookie https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter)
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv (link informativa cookie https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy)
- Google+ http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (link informativa cookie http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/)
- Pinterest https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
Responsible and in charge of processing
The controller is the owner of this website, contact him at: email@example.com, being the official email of the present website.